Following the success of the Oman EPC Projects series, IQPC are pleased to announce that the fifth annual Oman EPC Projects Summit will take place in Muscat, Oman between 22nd – 25th February 2016.
The fifth annual Oman EPC Projects will address the latest trends, opportunities, challenges strategies and technologies for procuring and delivering quality and sustainable EPC projects for the oil and gas, pipelines, petrochemicals and fertiliser sectors in Oman.
Senior representatives from NOCs, IOCs, EPC contractors, FEED consultants, sub-contractors, financiers, technology or solution providers and material suppliers will meet to discuss on-going and future EPC projects, exchange best practices to overcome challenges and share expertise on solutions available to facilitate on-time delivery of quality EPC projects in the Sultanate.
Why attend Oman EPC Projects 2016?
- Gain information on the latest technologies and services available to help you achieve cost-efficient EPC projects
- Develop successful strategic partnerships to minimise your risks, share costs and facilitate the transfer of knowledge
- Benchmark innovative solutions and select successful strategies applicable to your current project to improve the quality of your project delivery
- Meet project owners and EPC contractors and understand their challenges, expectations and requirements to align your company for future collaborations and partnerships
- Learn about upcoming EPC projects and tenders to win business in Oman
- Assess the financing sources available for project owners and EPC contractors to gain funding for you projects
- Quantify the success of different EPC models, patterns and project delivery solutions and adapt it for your business to increase profits
Who should attend Oman EPC Projects Summit 2016?
- Government authorities
- Public and private developers from oil and gas, pipelines, petrochemical to power, utilities
- EPC contractors
- Feed consultants
- Legal & financial firms
- Construction material suppliers
- Technology and solution providers