The Sultanate’s only event addressing the risks and complexities of oil, gas, petrochemical and pipeline EPC projects
Following the success of the Oman EPC Projects Summit series, the fourth annual Oman EPC Projects Summit, the conference days will take place at the Crowne Plaza Muscat on 22 - 23 February 2015 and the interactive workshops will take place at the Radisson Blu Hotel on 24 - 25 February 2015.
The fourth annual Oman EPC Projects will address the latest trends, opportunities, challenges strategies and technologies for procuring and delivering quality and sustainable EPC projects for the oil and gas, pipelines, petrochemicals and fertilizer sectors in Oman.
Senior representatives from NOCs, IOCs, EPC contractors, FEED consultants, sub-contractors, financiers, technology or solution providers and material suppliers will meet to discuss on-going and future EPC projects, exchange best practices to overcome challenges and share expertise on solutions available to facilitate on-time delivery of quality EPC projects in the Sultanate.
What's new for Oman EPC Projects Summit 2015?
- Forming an advisory board to ensure the summit is developed by industry professionals like you
- Gathering international EPC Contractors to share their best practices to enable you to benchmark against them for your EPC project
- Featuring top upcoming projects from the NOC's and IOC's to ensure you are prepared for future partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Highlighting projects from new sectors, including: petrochemical, pipeline and industrial infrastructure, to broaden your future business opportunities in the EPC sector
Why attend Oman EPC Projects 2015?
- Gain information on the latest technologies and services available to help you achieve cost-efficient EPC projects
- Develop successful strategic partnerships to minimize your risks, share costs and facilitate the transfer of knowledge
- Benchmark innovative solutions and select successful strategies applicable to your current project to improve the quality of your project delivery
- Meet project owners and EPC contractors and understand their challenges, expectations and requirements to align your company for future collaborations and partnerships
- Learn about upcoming EPC projects and tenders to win business in Oman
- Assess the financing sources available for project owners and EPC contractors to gain funding for your projects
- Quantify the success of different EPC models, patterns and project delivery solutions and adapt it for your business to increase profits
Who should attend Oman EPC Projects 2015?
Oman EPC projects 2015 will bring together government authorities, public and private developers from oil and gas, pipelines, petrochemical and fertiliser sectors, EPC contractors, FEED consultants, legal and financial firms, sub-contractors, construction material suppliers, technology and solution providers.
Click here for more information