The Sultanate’s only event addressing the risks and complexities of oil, gas, petrochemical, energy and water EPC projects
VIP Keynote Speaker:
Dr. Saleh bin Ali Al Anboori,
Director General of Petroleum Investments, Ministry of Oil and Gas, Sultanate of Oman
The fourth annual Oman EPC Projects Summit will take place between 22 – 23 February 2015 at the Crowne Plaza Muscat and the post-summit Offshore Focus Day will take place between 24 February 2015 at the Radisson Blu Muscat. This annual event will be attended by over 100 senior Engineering, Procurement, Planning, Construction and Project Directors from regional energy and water companies, international EPC contractors, FEED consultants and technology providers.
The aim of the Summit is to discuss the complexities and best practice solutions for ensuring the successful and timely delivery of EPC projects in the energy and water industry between the client and EPC contractor. Join confirmed attendees from: BP Oman, Occidental Oman, Petroleum Development Oman (PDO), Oman Oil Company Exploration & Production (OOCEP), Octal Petrochemicals, Duqm Petroleum Terminal Company, Oman Power and Water Procurement Co. (OPWP), Port of Duqm, TASNEE - National Industrialization Company Saudi Arabia, Saipem, Mott MacDonald, Essar Projects, JGC Corporation, CB&I in addition to our speaker line-up to learn about current and upcoming projects, new contracting strategies, ensuring quality across specialist processes and materials, and promoting In-Country Value to facilitate on-time delivery of quality EPC projects in the Sultanate.
Project Management Partner:
What's new for Oman EPC Projects Summit 2015?
- Forming an informal advisory board to ensure the summit is developed by industry professionals like you
- Gathering international EPC Contractors to share and discuss their best practices in round table sessions in order to enable you to participate in interactive problem-solving discussions
- Featuring top upcoming projects from NOC's, IOC's, petrochemical, energy and power companies including Duqm Refinery
- All sessions on the agenda are led by EPC contractors and clients to ensure you can benchmark, align or learn from their experience, project updates and best practices
- 'Speakers corner' within the exhibition area to allow you to meet and network with our speaker panel during the breaks
Why attend Oman EPC Projects 2015?
- Achieve cost-efficient EPC projects by examining the impact of quality management on project costs and schedule and life-cycle costs from Saudi Aramco’s perspective
- Minimise your project execution risks by hearing how ADMA-OPCO are evaluating quality of work and eliminating common challenges
- Increase the quality of your project delivery by gaining a 360 degree perspective from PDO to understand how each department is involved in the concept to completion phases of an EPC project
- Improve the transition from FEED to EPC phase by understanding how both the client – ADMA-OPCO and EPC contractor – Kentz Engineering manage this process
- Align pre-award and post-award expectations by hearing how both OCTAL and Dodsal E&C address the importance of stakeholder integration planning and integrated performance management systems
- Evaluate future offshore opportunities by participating in the Post-Summit Offshore Platforms Focus Day to gain a 360 degree perspective from feasibility to construction with ZADCO, ADMA-OPCO and Repsol - Spain
Who should attend Oman EPC Projects 2015?
Oman EPC projects 2015 will bring together government authorities, public and private developers from oil and gas, pipelines, petrochemical and fertiliser sectors, EPC contractors, FEED consultants, legal and financial firms, sub-contractors, construction material suppliers, technology, software and solution providers.
Click here for more information